Pineapple pudding is one of my favourite of all the puddings. I always prepare puddings with egg but thought of preparing an egg-less one today as my 50th post. Bread pieces & grated coconut give this pudding a different taste. I have baked this one but you can even steam it or just refrigerated for 6 to 8 hours and use. This is a very simple recipe prepared for 4 to 5 people. Do try it out & enjoy each and every scoop !!
- 2 cups Pineapple pieces
- 1 cup Grated Coconut
- 2 slices of Bread
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 cups Milk
- 6 Elachi
- 1 tsp Pineapple essence
- Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a small baking tray with little butter & layer bread pieces.
- In a separate bowl, beat milk & sugar thoroughly.
- Add pineapple essence & finely powdered elachi into it.
- Saute grated coconut & pineapple pieces in butter for 5 min & transfer into the bowl.
- Mix everything & pour on top of the layered bread pieces.
- Bake for 30 to 35 min.
- Take it out from the oven, sprinkle brown sugar on top and allow it to cool.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours and enjoy this exotic dessert.