This is a refreshing soup especially perfect for winter season. Its healthy as its prepared using just the veggies. The more time you cook, the more tasty it will be :) I'm planning to prepare a chicken soup sometime next week. Will be uploading that soon. Try this vegetable soup & keep your body warm in this chill climate !!
- 1/4 cup Tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped Carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped Cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped Celery
- 1/4 cup Peas
- 1/1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp All purpose flour (Maida)
- Salt as required
- Cook all the vegetables in 2 1/2 cups water for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Saute flour in butter and then mix in milk. Sieve the solution to avoid the lumps.
- Pour the solution with the boiling vegetables. Add pepper & salt.
- Boil for some more time & serve the soup hot !