Ground Beef and refried Beans layered on Tortilla chips with spicy Jalapeno, gooey Cheese, crunchy Onion, tangy Salsa, tasty Guacamole & creamy Sour cream!
Total Time.....22 min (Prep - 10 min, Bake-12 min)
Yield...............3 to 4 servings
- 1 cup Ground Beef
- 3/4 cup chopped Onion
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- 1 tsp Chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Spring Onion
- 1/4 cup pickled Jalapeno slices
- 1/2 cup Guacamole
- 1 cup Salsa(Store bought or homemade)
- 4 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup refried Beans
- Salt as required
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
- Take a pan, pour oil and saute onion. Add ground beef and cook for sometime.
- Mix in paprika, chilly, oregano, cumin, garlic, onion powders, pepper flakes and salt.
- Saute for sometime. Once the beef is cooked thoroughly, add 1/4 cup salsa and 1/4 cup spring onion.
- Take an oven safe plate and layer the chips. Spread refried beans and cooked beef on top. Sprinkle cheese and little salsa. Repeat the process for the second layer (except salsa)
- Bake for 10 to 12 min. Then top with remaining 1/2 cup salsa, jalapeno pepper, spring onion, guacamole & a dollop of sour cream.