Burger made with grilled beef patty, pickles, onion, lettuce and tomato flavoured sauce.
Total Time....25 min (Prep-10 min, Cook-15 min)
Yield.............4 to 6 burgers
Ingredients for the sauce
- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped Celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Take a pan, saute pepper and pour in ketchup. Add celery and cook for 2 min.
- Divide the mix into two equal halves and keep aside.
- 2 cups Ground beef
- 3/4 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried Basil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Salt as required
- Vegetable Oil
- Take a mixing bowl and combine beef, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, egg, oregano, basil, parmesan cheese, onion, pepper and salt.
- Mix thoroughly by adding half of the prepared sauce. Make round patties.
- Brush oil on both sides of patties and grill.
- Pickled cucumber
- Burger Buns
- Chopped Onions
- Spread mayonnaise on both insides of the burger buns.
- Top with lettuce, beef patty, other half of the prepared sauce, pickled cucumber and onion.