Chicken pieces simmered in Chicken Broth with tender Egg Noodles,
Carrots, Onion and Celery.
Total Time......35 min (Prep - 10 min, Cook- 25 min)
Yield...............2 to 3 servings
- 1 cup cooked & shredded Chicken
- 3/4 cup cooked Egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sliced Onion
- 1/2 cup sliced Carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped Celery
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken broth
- 1 tbsp chopped Cilantro
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 3/4 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Salt as required
- Melt butter in a medium sized cooking pot. Saute onion in a low flame.
- Then add carrots, cooked chicken, chicken both, black pepper and salt. Cook in a low flame for 15 min.
- Make a solution of cornflour in 1/2 cup water separately and add to the pot.
- Stir in cooked noodles, soy sauce, celery, cilantro and cook for 5 more min. Serve hot on a chill day!