Ingredients for the dough
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup lukewarm water
- Mix all the ingredients and kneed the dough till soft and non-sticky.
- Cover and keep aside for at least half an hour.
- Before rolling out, prepare the 'filling' as explained below.
- 1 cup Coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- Mix everything and keep aside.
- Roll out the prepared dough for momo in small circles & place the filling inside. Close it by folding and pinching the dough to the top.
- Lay the momos without touching each other in a greased steamer.
- Steam for at-least 10 minutes and then serve hot !