|Mexican dish made with mashed avocado mixed with chopped tomatoes, onions, pepper & seasonings|
- 2 ripe Avocado
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 Jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup Cilantro leaves
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Chilly powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Chop tomato & onion. Keep aside.
- In a food processor, grind the jalapeno pepper, cilantro leaves, garlic clove, chilly powder & cumin powder.
- Add avocado, salt, lime juice & grind for 3 seconds.
- Transfer the mix into a bowl & add chopped tomatoes, chopped red onion. Mix well.
- Enjoy the dip with chips or you can use as a spread for pizza, wraps etc.