Chew this Thick Crispy Cookie baked with Oats, take a bite of Raisins in between and get the aroma of Nutmeg & Cinnamon!
Total Time.....22 min (Prep-10 min, Bake-12 min)
Yield.............15 to 20 cookies
- 1 3/4 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 3/4 cup All purpose flour (Maida)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
- Take a bowl & whisk egg, butter and sugar thoroughly.
- Add cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, vanilla essence & mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix thoroughly and then stir in add oats & raisins.
- Place parchment paper on baking tray. Using small ice-cream scoop, place cookie batter on the parchment paper with enough space leaving in between for the cookie to expand.
- Bake for 11 to 12 min, allow it to cool and enjoy a chewy healthy cookie!