When i was in India, i used to eat crepes with coconut, ghee & sugar stuffing which was commonly called as pancakes in some areas. Recently i started loving crepes with veggie filling, meat filling & ofcourse the sweet crepes with fresh fruits & nutella filling. Got inspired to make this when i once had it from 'Yummy Crepes'. This is tummy filling, yummilicious & also time consuming. I'm sure both adults and kids will love it. I've not mentioned the measurements for the stuffing b'coz you can measure yourself according to which veggies you love the most :) You should definitely try this out & tell me how much you loved it :) I'll be up with more crepes recipes soon!
Ingredients for the crepe filling
- Sweet Corn
- Ranch dressing
- Jalapeno Pepper
- Black Pepper powder
- Chop all the veggies in small size & mix with the ranch dressing & little black pepper.
- Keep aside & prepare the crepes as explained below.
Ingredients for the crepes
- 1 cup All purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup or more Water
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Take a flat pan, spray oil & pour the batter in round shape.
- Cook both sides till you obtain a light brown colour.
- Spread the filling, roll it or fold & its ready to eat !