Chicken strips coated with herbed, cheesy & crispy mix. It goes perfect with tomato sauce, mayo,honey mustard dip etc. This is definitely a crunchy & tasty appetizer!!
Total Time....30 min (Prep - 10 min, Cook- 20 min)
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken strips
- 2 cups Crushed Corn flakes cereal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose Flour (Maida)
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Basil leaves
- 1 tsp black Pepper powder
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg white
- 3 tbsp Butter
- Salt as required
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees F. (about 190.56 degrees C)
- Beat egg white with little water thoroughly and keep aside.
- Make a mixture of crushed cornflakes, cheese & garlic powder. Keep aside.
- Take a separate bowl and mix flour, milk, herbs, pepper and salt.
- Dip the chicken strips first into the flour mixture, then into the egg mixture & then again into the flour mixture.
- Finally coat evenly with corn flakes mix. Arrange on a baking pan and drizzle little butter.
- Bake for 10 min. Turn the strips & bake for another 10 min.
Note: Same method can be used for preparing big chicken pieces. Increase the baking time to 50 to 55 min and serve hot with mashed potatoes :)