Cinnamon flavoured bread with banana, nuts & chocolaty marble designs.
- 1 3/4 cups All purpose flour(Maida)
- 1/4 cup Wheat flour
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 7 tbsp Butter (room temperature)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp or more Milk
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Take a mixing bowl, mash bananas and whisk egg, butter and sugar thouroughly.
- Sieve maida, wheat flour, baking powder & baking soda together. Add to the above little by little and mix well.
- Divide the batter in 2 separate bowls.
- Make a solution of cocoa powder by microwaving it with 1/4 cup water for 30 sec.
- Add the cocoa solution into 1 of the bowls and mix well.
- Grease a bread pan with cooking spray and add the batter in the 2 bowls alternatively.
- Using a skewer, slightly stir the batter to obtain the marbled design.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour.
- Insert a skewer in the middle of bread. If it comes out clean, then your bread is ready!