Here is my second waffle recipe after the Apple Cinnamon Waffles. The method of preparation is the same but with different ingredients. If you want to have a yummy chocolaty breakfast, go for this recipe :) And please don't forget to check out the giveaway details below.
- 1 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup chopped Banana
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Chocolate syrup
- Take a bowl & combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add egg yolk, butter and milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Beat egg whites separately till fluffy & add to the above mix.
- Stir in the chopped bananas.
- Pour batter on the hot waffle iron and bake for 5 min or until golden brown.
- Serve with chocolate syrup and fresh blueberries.
I got the amazing opportunity from Hilary Greenleaf to share her eBook with three of my lucky readers. Hilary Greenleaf is an author, educator, and nutritionist. She is the leading authority on organic foods and is considered America’s #1 Organic Expert.
The New Green Smoothie Diet is an amazing book by Hilary, that talks about the benefits of green smoothies and gives recipes and tips on making them. She uses green smoothies as an alternative to eating vegetables to help you accomplish the following health goals:
- Weight loss by drinking tasty smoothies
- Achieve instant energy without consuming sugar or energy drinks
- Detox your body without dangerous chemicals
Rules for participating in the giveaway:
- Visit Hilary's website by clicking here.
- Follow my blog publicly.
- Become a fan of my FB page 'Yummy Delights' by "liking" the page here. (If you are already a fan, let me know in your comment)
- Leave a 'comment with your name' mentioning that you have done all the above and mention 'your favourite smoothie' too.