Pizza is our all time favourite & we love to try out different varieties. It is exciting to make pizzas from the scratch and top it with our desired ingredients. Here is a combination of sausage and chicken pizza which is really delicious.
Ingredients for 12 inch thin crust pizza base
- 1 cup All purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/4 oz (7g) Pizza yeast
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Warm water
- 3 tbsp Oil
Ingredients for the Topping
- 1/2 cup small chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup Sausage sliced in round shapes
- 1/4 cup diced Green bell pepper
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/4 cup Tomato
- 2 tbsp chopped Spinach
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- Salt as required
- Pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine flour, yeast, sugar & salt in a large bowl. Add oil, water & mix thoroughly.
- Add additional flour if the dough is too sticky.
- Roll out the dough in a 12 inch circle & transfer to greased pizza pan.
- Top it as desired with pizza sauce, mixed topping ingredients & cheese
- Bake for 10 to 12 min on the bottom oven rack.