My hubby & i love to have pasta for dinner & this is one of our family favourite recipe! Hence i thought i'll share it with you all so that you can prepare a recipe with a variety & have a delicious lunch/dinner too :) My next post will be my Valentine's day delicacy! Keep visiting to see the yummy treat!!
- 1 cup Whole grain Penne Pasta
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced Tofu
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/2 cup Onion
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- Salt as required
- Any Pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped Green Bell Pepper(Capsicum)
- Cook pasta according to the instructions & allow it to drain.
- Stir fry sliced tofu in soya sauce and keep aside.
- Saute onion & capsicum. Then add sun-dried tomatoes, sauces, herbs, black pepper & salt.
- Mix in sauteed tofu & drained pasta. Saute for few more minutes.
- Serve hot with any pasta sauce!