I had made some creamy mashed potatoes for baked chicken and was confused what to do with the left overs. Then i tried as a spread on my mini pizzas. It was awesome! Here is the simple recipe. Will be posting my savory oven baked chicken soon !
Ingredients for the Pizza base
- 1 cup All purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/4 oz (7g) Pizza yeast
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Warm water
- 3 tbsp Oil
Ingredients for the Topping
- Chopped Green bell pepper(Capsicum)
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes***
- Cooked Chicken pieces
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Red pepper flakes
- Tomato sauce
- Chopped Spinach
- Diced Tomatoes
- Chopped Onion
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine flour, yeast, sugar & salt in a large bowl. Add oil, water & mix thoroughly.
- Add little additional flour if the dough is too sticky.
- Roll out the dough for 3 mini pizzas & transfer to the pizza pan.
- Spread tomato sauce & then the creamy mashed potatoes.
- Combine onion, tomato, sun dried tomatoes, capsicum, spinach and chicken with black pepper & salt.
- Spread the mix(6) on top & sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 min on the bottom oven rack.
Appliances useful for this recipe: