- 1/4 cup cooked Chick peas or Garbanzo beans
- 3 tbsp All purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (Coriander leaves)
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup mashed Potato
- 2 tbsp Spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Carrot
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp Chilly powder
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
Ingredients for the filling in between the patties:
- 2 Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno pepper chopped
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Few Cilantro (Coriander leaves)
Other ingredients :
- 4 Burger Buns
- Tomato sauce
- Low fat Mayonnaise
- Olive oil
- Mash Chick peas & mix with the 'ingredients for the veggie patties'. Mix thoroughly & make round patties to fit in the burger bun.
- Take a pan & spray olive oil. Cook both sides of the veggie patties until brown colour is obtained.
- Make a mix with the 'ingredients for the filling in between the patties'.
- Spread low fat mayonnaise & tomato sauce on both sides of the burger bun.
- First layer the lettuce,then place one patty topped with the tomato filling(3)
- Now place the second patty topped with onion & tomato cut in round shapes.
- Enjoy with homemade French fries & Tomato sauce.
***Sharing this recipe with Healthy Cooking Challenge - Lunch hosted by Kavi @ Edible Entertainment.