- 2 cups All-purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 8 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees F.
- Whisk egg, sugar, salt, vanilla essence & butter thoroughly.
- Add sifted flour & baking powder, cinnamon powder and mix thoroughly till a dough is formed.
- Roll out the dough and cut different shapes using cookie cutters.
- Arrange the cookies on baking sheets on a tray and bake for 13 to 15 min.
- Take out the cookies & allow it to cool so that it becomes hard.
- Decorate with icing. Icing can be prepared by mixing powdered sugar, few drops of vanilla essence, little water & food colour.
Sharing this recipe with:
- Bake with your Heart event hosted by Khushi.
- Holiday Baking event hosted by Srav's Culinary Concepts.
- 'Only'- Cookies and Cakes event hosted by Foodelicious.