Omelettes are perfect for a breakfast or a brunch. When it is a muffin omlette, it looks more lovely & presentable especially kids who don't prefer egg as breakfast will surely grab this special muffin. If you wanna pack your breakfast this one is more convenient than the normal preparation. You can include any meat of your choice. I have used bacon coz it gives a different taste. I got this idea while i was preparing cupcake & craved for omelette at the same time but when i googled, to my surprise lot of people have already tried making it!! Anyways thought of sharing with you all. Do try it out & tell me the result :)
- 3 Eggs
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp chopped Red Bell Pepper (Capsicum)
- 3 tbsp chopped Onion
- 3 tbsp Spring Onion/Celery
- 3 tbsp small pieces of Bacon
- 2 1/2 tbsp Fat free Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Whisk egg, milk, mayonnaise, pepper and salt together.
- Mix in other ingredients & combine carefully.
- Take a muffin pan & spray vegetable oil on 4 cups.
- Pour in the egg batter & bake for 40 min.
- Enjoy the tasty muffin omelette !!