Cupcakes are so tasty and really easy to make. You'll enjoy making if you love to bake & decorate. This blueberry cupcake is perfect for a Christmas treat. Enjoy making cupcakes and have a yummy X'mas !!! Here goes the recipe :)
2 cups Flour
2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
4 tbsp Butter
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 cup Milk
1 cup Sugar
3/4 cup Blueberries
Icing (Pastel Colours)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Arrange 12 cup cake liners in a cupcake pan.
- Take a bowl. Whisk egg, butter & sugar well.
- Add sieved flour & baking powder.
- Mix well with milk and add vanilla essence & salt.
- Mix everything thoroughly and add the blueberries. Mix again.
- Transfer the batter & fill each cavity to the top.
- Bake in the middle oven rack for 20 min to 25 min.
- Insert a tester in the center to check whether the cakes come out clean.
- Take out from the oven & let it cool for 10 min.
- Unmold the cupcakes & decorate with icing (pastel colours).
Shared this recipe with: