Those who know me really well knows my passion for chocolates :) I had some left over strawberries after preparing the smoothie. So thought of having fun with strawberry dipping in chocolate and decorating them. Its really yummy and great for all occasions. Kids will also love them !!
- Ripe strawberries
- Semi sweet chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips
- Wash & dry the strawberries.
- Take 2 bowls (one for white chocolate & other for semi sweet chocolate)
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave.
- Dip the strawberries in melted chocolate & spread the sprinklers.
- You can design the strawberries using fork dipped in the chocolate syrup also.
Sharing this recipe with:
- Love n Chocolate Fest-''White Chocolate with Strawberry Challenge'' hosted by Vimitha @ My Culinary Trial Room
- Berries event started by Anu @ Anu's Healthy Kitchen & hosted by Vardhini @ Zesty Palette.
- Christmas Delicacy event hosted by Julie.
- Food of the month (Christmas theme) event hosted by Amy.