- 2 large Onions
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour(Maida)
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Make a batter with flour, pepper, egg & salt. If the batter is too thick you can add little milk.
- Cut onion in round shapes and dip the onion rings in the batter.
- Coat with bread crumbs and keep it ready for frying.
- Heat vegetable oil & fry both sides till golden brown.
- Enjoy the crispy appetizer.
- Onion rings are also yummy if used in a burger with bacon, beef patties & tomato.
- Lettuce & cheese can be used for a more tastier burger.
- Bread crumbs can either be shop bought or grind normal bread in food processor or mixi into fine powder and then use. Enjoy !!